We offer a comprehensive range of medical services at locations all around the region, including:
We make it as convenient as possible for you to get the help you need when you need it most.
- Dr. Todd Duthaler Appointed Chief Medical Informatics OfficerJuly 17, 2014
- Saratoga Hospital’s Dr. Robert Nielson Named NYS Family Doctor of the YearJune 27, 2014
- Pulmonary Medicine Physician Joins Saratoga Hospital Medical Staff And Regional Medical GroupJune 27, 2014
- Northeast Kidney Foundation Honors Saratoga HospitalJune 16, 2014
- Dr. Russell Loeber Appointed Medical Director of Mental Health ServicesJune 16, 2014
Saratoga Hospital Foundation
Saratoga Hospital Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Saratoga Hospital. As such, the Foundation secures, manages, and distributes charitable gifts in support of the mission of Saratoga Hospital and our affiliates.
The Foundation conducts a full complement of philanthropic programs, including an annual campaign, memorial gifts, special events, major gifts, capital campaigns, and planned giving.
Gifts to the Foundation have a profound impact on our patients, their families, and our community as a whole.