Sunday, June 3, 2018 – Congress Park
Registration and activities open at 8:00 a.m.
Races begin at 9:00 a.m.
- Choose from two courses: 1/4 Mile or 1 Mile (View course map)
- Run as a family – strollers welcome
- Kids’ activities, including challenge course, face painting and more
- Healthy snacks and warm up exercises
- Medals for all runners up to age 12
- Trophies for top 3 boys & 3 girls for each course
- School with highest participation wins Healthiest School Contest
- $15 Early bird registration through May 22 – guarantees event t-shirt!
- $20 After May 22 and on race day
- Pre-registration closes May 31 at Noon
- Early packet pickup June 2, 9:00 a.m. to Noon in Congress Park
- Race day registration opens at 8:00 a.m.
Have questions about the event? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Cocktails for a Cause – Wednesday, May 23, 6-9 p.m.
Click here to register for the official Cantina Kids Fun Run Kick Off Party at Cantina Restaurant! Enjoy open bar, complimentary appetizers, and DJ Tru at this pre-party for adults! Limit 80 guests. Casual cocktail attire recommended. Pre-registration is required.
Supporting Children’s Healthcare at Saratoga Hospital
Over the past decade, the annual Cantina Kids Fun Run has brought families together to support emergency medical services at Saratoga Hospital and increase awareness of the importance of pediatric emergency care. In 2015, the Fun Run expanded its mission to also provide support for pediatric patients at Saratoga Hospital’s Saratoga Community Health Center. To learn more about the incredible impact this event has had and the programs the 2018 Fun Run will support, click here.
Finish Line Sponsor
Photo Booth Sponsor
Water Bottle Sponsor
Sports Bag Sponsor
Healthy Snacks Sponsors
- Helen Mastrion, Equitas Realty
- Turf Hotels
First Aid Sponsors
- Chairs: Heath & Jeff Ames
- Elizabeth Alexander
- Chad Beatty
- Kristi Breznick, RN
- Amy Cantanucci
- Cala Cocca
- Ann Marie Cross
- Fran Dingeman
- Robin Dalton
- Andi Dolinsky
- Lori Evans
- Adam Feldman
- Barbara Ferraro
- Ashley Freeman
- Julie Fuller
- Kristen Gibson
- Greg Griskowitz
- Jennifer Hennessy
- Lisa Higgins
- David Hindson, MD
- Kelly Hite
- Allison Keib
- Kathy McNeice
- Michelle Muir
- Kaitlin Nevins
- Heather Straughter
- Rachel Uccellini
- Elaine Vukelic
With general race inquires or if you are interested in volunteering, contact:
- Klare Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8765
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact:
- Meredith Woolford at email@example.com or 518-583-8779
For media inquiries, contact:
- Peter Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8679