Sunday, June 3, 2018 – Congress Park
Registration and activities open at 8:00 a.m.
Races begin at 9:00 a.m.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Race day registration is available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. in
Congress Park near the Carousel.
For event FAQs, click here.
We are overwhelmed by the outpouring of support at the Eleventh Annual Cantina Kids Fun Run! This year’s event had an all-time record 980 registrants and raised a record-breaking $80,000 for children’s healthcare at Saratoga Hospital!
Many thanks to our presenting sponsor, New Country Motor Car Group, and all of the sponsors who helped make this event possible.
Thank you to our generous and dedicated volunteers. We had over 100 pitch in at the event and we could not pull it off without their support!
And finally, thank you to our wonderful Cantina Committee for the many hours you have dedicated to this event and cause, making sure that it was the BEST one yet!
Click HERE to view Race Results
The Cantina Kids Fun Run is an athletic event for kids up to age 12 held in beautiful Congress Park, located in downtown Saratoga Springs. Since it’s founding in 2008, the event has raised more than $409,000 and made a difference for every pediatric patient treated at the Hospital.
- Choose from two courses: 1/4 Mile or 1 Mile (View course map)
- Run as a family – strollers welcome
- Kids’ activities, including challenge course, face painting and more
- Healthy snacks and warm up exercises
- Medals for all runners up to age 12
- Trophies for top 3 boys & 3 girls for each course
- School with highest participation wins Healthiest School Contest
- $15 Early bird registration through May 22 – guarantees event t-shirt!
- $20 After May 22 and on race day
- Pre-registration closes May 31 at Noon
- Early packet pickup June 2, 9:00 a.m. to Noon in Congress Park
- Race day registration opens at 8:00 a.m.
Have questions about the event? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Cocktails for a Cause – Wednesday, May 23, 6-9 p.m.
The official Cantina Kids Fun Run Kick Off Party at Cantina Restaurant! Enjoy open bar, complimentary appetizers, and DJ Tru at this pre-party for adults! Casual cocktail attire recommended. To be added to the event waitlist, contact Klare Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8765.
Supporting Children’s Healthcare at Saratoga Hospital
Over the past decade, the annual Cantina Kids Fun Run has brought families together to support emergency medical services at Saratoga Hospital and increase awareness of the importance of pediatric emergency care. In 2015, the Fun Run expanded its mission to also provide support for pediatric patients at Saratoga Hospital’s Saratoga Community Health Center. To learn more about the incredible impact this event has had and the programs the 2018 Fun Run will support, click here.
Finish Line Sponsor
Kidz Zone Sponsor
- The Vukelic Family
Photo Booth Sponsor
Water Bottle Sponsor
Sports Bag Sponsor
Healthy Snacks Sponsors
- The Ames Family
- Doggy PlayCare and Dairy Haus
- Wyatt and Sam Dolinsky
- Julie and Marcus Fuller
- Jim LaVigne and Mary Gavin
- Helen Mastrion, Equitas Realty
- TCT Federal Credit Union
- Michael and Linda Toohey
- Turf Hotels
First Aid Sponsors
- ARE Event Productions, Inc.
- Alysa and Jay Arnold
- Billington Family Dentistry
- Bonacio Construction, Inc.
- Byrne Orthodontics
- Richard Falivena and Mrs. Anne Falivena
- Erica and Scott Fuller
- The Law Office of Steve D. Greenblatt, PLLC
- Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown
- Hattie’s Restaurant
- Henry Street Taproom
- Michael and Susana Hoffman
- Jeffrey Berman Architect
- John and Allison Karcher
- Alli and Dave Keib
- McGregor Village Development Corporation
- Myrtle Street Obstetrics and Gynecology, P.C.
- Samantha Martens Photography
- Saratoga Springs Firefighters Local 343
- Select Sotheby’s International Realty
- Top Rail Interiors LLC
- Waldorf School of Saratoga Springs
- Jim and Meredith Woolford
- Chairs: Heath & Jeff Ames
- Elizabeth Alexander
- Chad Beatty
- Kristi Breznick, RN
- Amy Cantanucci
- Cala Cocca
- Ann Marie Cross
- Fran Dingeman
- Robin Dalton
- Andi Dolinsky
- Lori Evans
- Adam Feldman
- Barbara Ferraro
- Ashley Freeman
- Julie Fuller
- Kristen Gibson
- Greg Griskowitz
- Jennifer Hennessy
- Lisa Higgins
- David Hindson, MD
- Kelly Hite
- Allison Keib
- Kathy McNeice
- Michelle Muir
- Kaitlin Nevins
- Heather Straughter
- Rachel Uccellini
- Elaine Vukelic
With general race inquires or if you are interested in volunteering, contact:
- Klare Ingram at email@example.com or 518-583-8765
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact:
- Meredith Woolford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8779
For media inquiries, contact:
- Peter Hopper at email@example.com or 518-583-8679