Saratoga Hospital’s Annual Golf Invitational combines a spectacular day of golf at the award-winning Saratoga National Golf Club with the opportunity to benefit a very worthy cause: our Nursing Scholarship Program. As a result, the Invitational typically sells out every year, and sponsors typically include business and community leaders from the Capital Region and beyond. Tournament entry is available as foursomes beginning at the Silver Sponsor level. (There is no individual entry.)
An Investment in Nursing Education and Our Community
Investing in nursing education is one of the best ways to ensure high-quality patient care. That’s one of the many reasons we established the Saratoga Hospital Nursing Scholarship Program and why we earmark proceeds from our annual Golf Invitational for this critical effort. Click here to learn more about the Nursing Scholarship Program.
Thank you to our generous donors and committee members!
Golf Cart Sponsor
Raffle Trip Sponsor
Golf Ball Sponsor
Score Card Sponsor
Bag Drop Sponsor
- Adirondack Aquatic Center
- Rod Sutton, Amsure Insurance
- Annese, a ConvergeOne Company
- The Architectural Collaborative
- Bard Medical
- Berkshire Bank
- Caruso Homes, LLC
- David and Shannan Carroll
- Capital District Transportation Authority
- Clark Patterson Lee
- Columbia Development Companies
- Comalli Electric
- Friedman Fischer Associates
- The Jones Firm
- King Wealth Management Group, LLC
- KPMG, LLP
- The LA Group, P.C.
- McGregor Village Development Corporation
- Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Company
- Metro Metal Recycling
- Millennium Medical Imaging P.C.
- MLB Construction Services, LLC
- Northern Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Northern Trust
- One West Medical / 3 Care Lane
- Overton, Russell, Doerr & Donovan, LLP
- Polyset Co. Inc.
- Presidio Networked Solutions
- Principal Funds
- Sano Rubin & Danforth
- Saratoga Emergency Physicians, PC
- Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company
- SRI Fire Sprinkler LLC
- Stephan von Schenk
- Stone Bridge Iron and Steel, Inc.
- Taft Furniture Warehouse & Showroom
- Total Facility Solutions, Inc.
- Turner Construction Company
- UHY LLP
- The West Firm
- Richard F. White
Co-Chairs: Stephan von Schenk and Dean Kolligian, Adirondack Trust Company
Robert Hayes, MD
With general event inquires or if you are interested in volunteering, contact:
- Klare Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8765
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact:
- Meredith Woolford at email@example.com or 518-583-8779
With media inquiries, contact:
- Peter Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8679