Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No appointment needed.
Malta Med Emergent Care brings emergent care, x-ray, ultrasound, CT, MRI and laboratory services, under one roof to patients in southern Saratoga County. Conveniently located off Exit 12 on the Northway, the highly skilled team at Malta Med Emergent Care includes emergency-medicine trained physicians from Albany Medical Center – one of the many advantages resulting from a strong partnership between Saratoga Hospital and Albany Med.
Our staff is able to monitor your condition onsite for up to 24 hours, with real time consultation with specialists at Albany Med and Saratoga Hospital. If you are in need of inpatient care, you will be transferred to one of those facilities or a facility of your choice. Our campus includes a helipad, allowing for fast transit if necessary.
Malta Med Emergent Care offers the following:
- Walk-in Emergent Care, open 24/7, 365 days a year. No appointment is necessary.
- CT Scanning
- Laboratory services
Common conditions treated at Malta Med Emergent Care include:
- Sprains and fractures
- Stomach pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Minor eye injuries, infections, or irritation
- Rashes and minor burns
- Urinary tract infections
- Routine gynecological problems
- Wounds and lacerations
- Pediatric illnesses
- Allergic reactions
If you believe that you or a loved one is experiencing a potentially life-threatening medical issue, you should call 911. But for nearly any other problem, come to Malta Med where our highly trained staff is waiting to assist you any time of the day or night, 365 days of the year.
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am-9:00pm
- Saturday: 7:00am-7:00pm
- Sunday: 7:00am-5:00pm
X-ray and CT
- Monday-Sunday: 7:00am-11:00pm
- Need valid, current prescription
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am-11:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am-9:00pm
- Monday-Sunday: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Call 518-580-2232 to schedule an appointment or walk in
Thank you for selecting us for your care.
When you present for services, please have your photo identification. Payment is expected at time of service.