Saratoga Hospital Nursing Home provides high-quality long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services. The 36-bed facility includes an eight-bed unit designated for patients who are recovering from surgery or illness and could benefit from inpatient rehabilitation.
Long-term care services include:
- Professional nursing care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Nutritious meals.
- Registered dietitians to monitor nutritional needs.
- Social worker to provide counseling, guidance, and emotional support.
- Pharmacists to prepare and monitor medications.
- Daily group and individual recreation. Activities include exercise classes, music therapy, birthday parties, holiday celebrations, and outdoor picnics.
- Excursions to area shopping malls and Saratoga Race Course.
- Educational programs.
- Librarian visits to assist with selection of books and movies.
- Interdenominational services.
- Barber and beautician services.
Rehabilitation services include:
Learn more about our Rehabilitation Unit