We provide comprehensive women’s health services, including obstetrical care, preventive, primary and gynecological care. Delivering a family centered approach to your care and childbirth experience, the William J. Hickey Women’s Health Services is a wonderful place to welcome the newest addition to your family.
Services and amenities include:
- Comfortable birthing suites, with overnight accommodations for a support person
- Family centered education programs including childbirth preparation, infant care, breastfeeding, Dads on Duty, infant safety and CPR and prenatal yoga
- Mother/baby care
- A variety of pain management options, including inhaled nitrous oxide (laughing gas)
- Lactation consultants
- In-house 24/7 midwifery services and neonatal hospitalists
- Home health for early discharge
- Follow-up care and other services to help keep your family healthy
Visiting hours for maternity patients reflect the unique needs of moms, their partner and newborns. Please review our visiting policies on The Golden Hour and Daily Quiet Time.
Thank you for selecting us for your care. When you present for services, please have your photo identification. Payment is expected at time of service.