The goal of our Neonatology department is to help newborns reach their fullest potential by responding quickly to their individual needs in the most effective way possible.
Areas of Neonatology Expertise
Our staff has specialized expertise in evaluating and treating the medical problems of newborn infants, including:
- Breathing disorders
- Feeding problems
- Genetic abnormalities
- Neurological problems
- Premature births
We also work closely with families to ensure proper follow-up care with community doctors and specialists after they leave the hospital.
William J. Hickey Women’s Health Services
Each childbirth experience is uniquely memorable, and William J. Hickey Women’s Health Services is dedicated to providing the quality and comfort you need to welcome the newest addition to your family.
Services and amenities include:
- Comfortable, private birthing suites, with overnight accommodations for a support person;
- State-of-the-art surgical suite for Cesarean sections;
- Family-centered education programs including childbirth preparation, infant care, breastfeeding, Dads on Duty, infant safety and CPR, and prenatal yoga;
- Mother and baby care;
- A variety of pain management options, including inhaled nitrous oxide (laughing gas);
- Lactation consultants;
- In-house 24/7 midwifery services and neonatal hospitalists;
- Home health for early discharge; and
- Follow-up care and other services to help keep your family healthy.
Visiting hours can be viewed here.