The Orthopedic Center at Saratoga Hospital is the ideal setting in which to recover from orthopedic surgery. This specialized inpatient unit is staffed by a dedicated team of healthcare professionals, assigned exclusively to the Orthopedic Center and specially trained in orthopedics.
Our Orthopedic Center provides a remarkable healing environment and includes the following amenities:
- Private, hotel-like room, with its own bathroom and shower.
- Attractive décor.
- Flat-screen TV.
- Comfortable accommodations so someone can stay with you overnight.
- A bistro.
- Physical therapy and other rehabilitation services located on the same floor.
- Complimentary valet parking service.
Our surgical team includes physicians who are:
- Skilled in advanced treatment of orthopedic problems.
- Fellowship trained in spine surgery, hip arthroscopy, and hip revision replacement.
- Specialists in joint replacement, arthritis surgery, foot and ankle surgery, hand surgery, shoulder surgery, minimally invasive spine surgery, and other highly technical procedures.
Operating suites are equipped with computer-assisted navigation systems for joint replacement, custom-fit technology for joint implants, and continuous nerve monitoring systems for spine surgery.
Rehabilitation will begin during your hospital stay and will include a customized treatment plan that meets your needs and goals. Once you return home, you can continue your rehabilitation at one of our outpatient Regional Therapy Centers. Our specialized total joint replacement rehabilitation program will help you resume your daily activities as quickly as possible.
For more information, or to arrange a tour of the Orthopedic Center, call: 518-583-8377.