Our Sports Performance Outcomes with Rehabilitation and Training — SPORT Services — meet the needs of injured and non-injured athletes of all ability levels. Services are provided by licensed therapists and a licensed, certified athletic trainer/certified strength and conditioning specialist.
SPORT Services include:
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation and Return to Sports Program: an individualized rehabilitation program designed to help the injured athlete return to competition.
- Athlete Competitive Enhancement (ACE) Conditioning Program: for athletes who want to increase sport-specific endurance, power, strength, and agility. ACE can help athletes develop a competitive advantage, whether to win, get off the bench, or achieve personal goals.
- Educational sessions: for coaches, teams, and/or parents on topics related to injury prevention.
- Group or team conditioning programs.
- Team readiness screenings: complete with The Coach Report detailing individual athlete and team strengths and weaknesses in the areas of endurance, power, strength, and agility.
- Live, Exercise, be Active, Play (LEAP) Program: For individuals ages 10 and up who do not exercise. LEAP participants work with our certified, licensed athletic trainer/certified strength and conditioning specialist. They receive an individualized exercise program and training on how to exercise safely, properly, and effectively.
For information on certified strength and conditioning specialists, click here.