Vestibular rehabilitation treats a variety of balance and vestibular/inner ear problems, including vertigo, dizziness, and imbalance. Our individualized, exercise-based program has proved effective even in cases where medical intervention has had little or no success.
You may benefit from vestibular rehabilitation if you have one of the following conditions:
- Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV)
- Unilateral vestibular hypo-function
- Bilateral vestibular hypo-function
- Recovery from acoustic neuroma surgery
- Position sensitivity
- Dizziness after cerebro-vascular accident (CVA)
- Endolymphatic fistula
To learn more about vestibular disorders, click here.
A physician referral is required.
For more information on our vestibular rehabilitation services, call 518-583-8383.