During minimally invasive surgery, physicians use precise, state-of-the-art instruments to perform delicate procedures—through very small incisions. As a result, patients experience less pain and scarring, less blood loss, and fewer complications. Patients also benefit from shorter hospital stays and faster recovery times.
Our team of highly skilled surgeons has extensive experience in minimally invasive procedures, including laparoscopic and arthroscopic surgeries, muscle-sparing procedures, and robotic-assisted surgery using the da Vinci® robotic system.
Our surgeons perform minimally invasive procedures for the following:
- Advanced laparoscopic and robotic surgery; colon, hernia, gallbladder
- Complex and non-complex hernia repair, gastrointestinal and abdominal surgery
- Cancer surgery including colon, breast, and excision of malignant tumors
- Excision of soft tissue masses and other benign lesions
- Endoscopy and surgery for reflux disease
- Pilonidal and hemorrhoid disease
- Endocrine; including thyroid and parathyroid
Read about robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery