Saratoga Hospital offers some of today’s most high-tech and least invasive spine surgery and treatment options for conditions such as compression fractures, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, curvature of the spine, and sciatica.
We have made significant investments in technology, facilities, and physicians—and have elevated the level of spine surgery in the Capital Region.
- We were the first to introduce modern, neurophysiologic monitoring of the spinal cord during spine surgery to improve patient safety and results.
- We are the only Capital Region hospital to earn a Blue Distinction® quality designation for spine surgery.
Our spine surgeons perform the following procedures:
- Decompression surgery (laminectomy) to relieve pain due to spinal stenosis
- Disc replacement (arthroplasty)
- Foraminotomy to relieve pressure on nerves in the spinal column
- Kyphoplasty for compression fractures
- Laminoplasty to relieve spinal cord pressure
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Spinal fusion
We also offer non-surgical treatment options, including: