Sunday, June 2, 2019 – Congress Park
Registration and activities open at 8:00 a.m.
Races begin at 9:00 a.m.
Registration is now open. Click here to register!
The Cantina Kids Fun Run is an athletic event for kids up to age 12 held in beautiful Congress Park, located in downtown Saratoga Springs. Since it’s founding in 2008, the event has raised more than $490,000 and made a difference for every pediatric patient treated at the Hospital.
- Choose from two courses: 1/4 Mile or 1 Mile (View course map)
- Run as a family – strollers welcome
- Kids’ activities, including challenge course, face painting and more
- Healthy snacks and warm up exercises
- Medals for all runners up to age 12
- Trophies for top 3 boys & 3 girls for each course
- School with highest participation wins Healthiest School Contest
Have questions about the event? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Cocktails for a Cause – Wednesday, May 22, 6-9 p.m.
The official Cantina Kids Fun Run Kick Off Party at Cantina Restaurant! Enjoy open bar, complimentary appetizers, and DJ Tru at this pre-party for adults! Casual cocktail attire recommended. To register for the event, click here or contact Klare Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8765.
Supporting Children’s Healthcare at Saratoga Hospital
Over the past decade, the annual Cantina Kids Fun Run has brought families together to support emergency medical services at Saratoga Hospital and increase awareness of the importance of pediatric emergency care. In 2015, the Fun Run expanded its mission to also provide support for pediatric patients at Saratoga Hospital’s Saratoga Community Health Center. To learn more about the incredible impact this event has had and the programs the 2019 Fun Run will support, click here.
Finish Line Sponsor
Kidz Zone Sponsor
- Jeff and Elaine Vukelic
- Dr. and Mrs. Christopher Dolinksy
Photo Booth Sponsor
Water Bottle Sponsor
Sports Bag Sponsor
Healthy Snacks Sponsors
- Jim LaVigne and Mary Gavin
- Turf Hotels
First Aid Sponsors
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- Michael and Susana Hoffman
- Jim and Meredith Woolford
- Chairs: Heath & Jeff Ames
- Elizabeth Alexander
- Chad Beatty
- Amy Cantanucci
- Cala Cocca
- Ann Marie Cross
- Fran Dingeman
- Robin Dalton
- Andi Dolinsky
- Lori Evans
- Adam Feldman
- Barbara Ferraro
- Ashley Freeman
- Julie Fuller
- Kristen Gibson
- Greg Griskowitz
- Jennifer Hennessy
- Lisa Higgins
- David Hindson, MD
- Kelly Hite
- Michelle Muir
- Kaitlin Nevins
- Tina Powell
- Heather Straughter
- Rachel Uccellini
- Elaine Vukelic
With general race inquires or if you are interested in volunteering, contact:
- Klare Ingram at email@example.com or 518-583-8765
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact:
- Meredith Woolford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8779
For media inquiries, contact:
- Peter Hopper at email@example.com or 518-583-8679