Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Saratoga National Golf Club
Saratoga Hospital’s Annual Golf Invitational combines a spectacular day of golf at the award-winning Saratoga National Golf Club with the opportunity to benefit a very worthy cause: our Nursing Scholarship Program. As a result, the Invitational typically sells out every year, and sponsors typically include business and community leaders from the Capital Region and beyond. Tournament entry is available as foursomes beginning at the Silver Sponsor level. (There is no individual entry.) Interested in sponsoring? Click here to view our opportunities and here for our commitment form.
Morning Registration and Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
Morning Shotgun: 7:30 a.m.
Afternoon Registration and Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Afternoon Shotgun: 1:30 p.m.
Dinner Reception: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Dream Vacation Raffle – $10,000 Grand Prize!
Tickets are $100 and only 400 will be sold.
Plan a vacation valued at $9,000 to anywhere in the world! Winner will decide location, number of people, and days and work personally with a travel agent at Celtic Tours to plan their dream vacation. Winner also receive a $1,000 cash prize and is not responsible for any applicable taxes! Drawing will be held at noon on Thursday, September 13, 2018. For for full contest details and to purchase tickets, click here.
An Investment in Nursing Education and Our Community
Investing in nursing education is one of the best ways to ensure high-quality patient care. That’s one of the many reasons we established the Saratoga Hospital Nursing Scholarship Program and why we earmark proceeds from our annual Golf Invitational for this critical effort. Click here to learn more about the Nursing Scholarship Program.
Thank you to our generous donors and committee members!
Golf Cart Sponsor
Raffle Trip Sponsor
Golf Ball Sponsor
Score Card Sponsor
Bag Drop Sponsor
- Adirondack Aquatic Center
- Rod Sutton, Amsure Insurance
- Annese, a ConvergeOne Company
- The Architectural Collaborative
- Bard Medical
- Berkshire Bank
- Caruso Homes, LLC
- David and Shannan Carroll
- Capital District Transportation Authority
- Clark Patterson Lee
- Columbia Development Companies
- Comalli Electric
- Friedman Fischer Associates
- The Jones Firm
- King Wealth Management Group, LLC
- KPMG, LLP
- The LA Group, P.C.
- McGregor Village Development Corporation
- Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Company
- Metro Metal Recycling
- Millennium Medical Imaging P.C.
- MLB Construction Services, LLC
- Northern Mechanical Services, Inc.
- Northern Trust
- One West Medical / 3 Care Lane
- Overton, Russell, Doerr & Donovan, LLP
- Polyset Co. Inc.
- Presidio Networked Solutions
- Principal Funds
- Sano Rubin & Danforth
- Saratoga Emergency Physicians, PC
- Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company
- SRI Fire Sprinkler LLC
- Stephan von Schenk
- Stone Bridge Iron and Steel, Inc.
- Taft Furniture Warehouse & Showroom
- Total Facility Solutions, Inc.
- Turner Construction Company
- UHY LLP
- The West Firm
- Richard F. White
Co-Chairs: Stephan von Schenk and Dean Kolligian, Adirondack Trust Company
Robert Hayes, MD
With general event inquires or if you are interested in volunteering, contact:
- Klare Ingram at email@example.com or 518-583-8765
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact:
- Meredith Woolford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8779
With media inquiries, contact:
- Peter Hopper at email@example.com or 518-583-8679