Thursday, September 12th
Saratoga National Golf Club
Saratoga Hospital’s Annual Golf Invitational combines a spectacular day of golf at the award-winning Saratoga National Golf Club with the opportunity to benefit a very worthy cause: our Nursing Scholarship Program. As a result, the Invitational typically sells out every year, and sponsors typically include business and community leaders from the Capital Region and beyond. Tournament entry is available as foursomes beginning at the Silver Sponsor level. (There is no individual entry.)
An Investment in Nursing Education and Our Community
Investing in nursing education is one of the best ways to ensure high-quality patient care. That’s one of the many reasons we established the Saratoga Hospital Nursing Scholarship Program and why we earmark proceeds from our annual Golf Invitational for this critical effort. Click here to learn more about the Nursing Scholarship Program.
|Morning Registration and Breakfast||6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.|
|Morning Shotgun||7:30 a.m.|
|Afternoon Registration and Lunch:||11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.|
|Afternoon Shotgun||1:30 p.m.|
|Dinner Reception||6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.|
Thank you to our generous donors and committee members! Interested in sponsoring? Click here to view our sponsor opportunities.
Golf Cart Sponsor
Raffle Trip Sponsor
Golf Ball Sponsor
Score Card Sponsor
Bag Drop Sponsor
- The Architectural Collaborative
- Berkshire Bank
- Boston Futures Group
- Columbia Development Companies
- Friedman Fisher Associates – Consulting Engineers
- Hyman Hayes Associates, LLC
- Janitronics Facility Services
- King Wealth Management Group
- Kodiak Construction, Inc
- The LA Group
- LLV Office Concepts
- McGregor Village Development Corporation
- Millennium Medical Imaging, P.C.
- Overton, Russell, Doerr & Donovan, LLP
- Piper Jaffray & Co.
- Presidio Networked Solutions
- Saratoga Honda
- Saratoga National Bank and Trust Co.
- SRI Fire Sprinkler Corp.
- Stone Bridge Iron and Steel, Inc.
- UHY LLP
- Mr. Richard White and Ms. Margaret D’Andrea
Co-Chairs: Stephan von Schenk and Dean Kolligian, Adirondack Trust Company
Robert Hayes, MD
With general event inquires or if you are interested in volunteering, contact:
- Courtney Manning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8663
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact:
- Meredith Woolford at email@example.com or 518-583-8779
With media inquiries, contact:
- Peter Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8679