We are pleased to announce
The 2017 Saratoga Hospital Golf Invitational, Presented by A.O.W. Associates, Inc.
raised over $158,500 for the Saratoga Hospital Nursing Scholarship Program!
This year’s total raised exceeds the event’s previous record set in 2015!
Thank you to all who made this possible, including our generous sponsors, the 2017 Golf Committee, our event volunteers, the incredible staff at Saratoga National Golf Club,and more than 300 golfers and guests in attendance! We hope to see everyone again next year – save the date for September 12, 2018!
Congratulations to the winner of our $10,000 Dream Vacation Raffle, Dean Kolligian, and to all the Tournament Winners:
Men’s Longest Drive – Matthew Gac
Women’s Longest Drive – Nancy Ingersoll
Closest to the Pin – Jason Leone
1st Place Gross – A.O.W. Associates, Inc.
Jamie Jerome, Adam Neary, Joe Putts, Todd Slingerland
1st Place Net – Turner Construction Company
Peter D’Aloia, Darin Hart, Matthew Gac, Bill Willard
2nd Place Net – Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Co.
Dan Canniff, Tracy Krawiecki, Gary Leva, Karen Taranto
3rd Place Net – SRI Fire Sprinkler Corp.
Don DeLuca, DJ DeLuca, Scott Dodge, Mike Miller
About the Event
Saratoga Hospital’s Annual Golf Invitational combines a spectacular day of golf at the award-winning Saratoga National Golf Club with the opportunity to benefit a very worthy cause: our RN Scholarship Program. As a result, the Invitational sells out every year, and sponsors typically include business and community leaders from the Capital Region and beyond. Tournament entry is available as foursomes beginning at the Silver Sponsor level. (There is no individual entry.)
An Investment in Nursing Education and Our Community
Investing in nursing education is one of the best ways to ensure high-quality patient care. That’s one of the many reasons we established the Saratoga Hospital RN Scholarship Program and why we earmark proceeds from our annual Golf Invitational for this critical effort. Click here to learn more about the RN Scholarship Program.
Thank you to our generous donors and committee members!
Driving Range & Golf Cart Sponsor
Raffle Trip Sponsor
- Maximilian and Deborah Stone
Score Card Sponsor
Golf Ball Sponsor
- To be announced
Bag Drop Sponsor
- American Natural Gas LLC
- The Architectural Collaborative
- Bard Medical
- Bast Hatfield Construction, LLC
- BBL Construction Services, LLC
- David and Shannan Carroll
- Columbia Development Companies
- Comalli Electric
- Concord Pools & Spas
- Friedman Fisher Associates – Consulting Engineers
- Gordon Development
- Hyman Hayes Associates, LLC
- King Wealth Management Group, LLC
- KPMG, LLP
- The LA Group
- M & T Bank
- McGregor Village Development Corporation
- Medical Liability Mutual Insurance Co.
- Millennium Medical Imaging, P.C
- Northern Mechanical Services, Inc
- Overton, Russell, Doerr & Donovan, LLP
- Presidio Networked Solutions
- R.F. Peck Co., Inc.
- Saratoga Emergency Physicians, PC
- Saratoga National Bank and Trust Company
- SRI Fire Sprinkler Corp.
- Stone Bridge Iron and Steel, Inc.
- Sutton & Tarantino Insurance Agency
- Taft Furniture Warehouse & Showroom
- Total Facility Solutions, Inc.
- Turner Construction Company
- UHY, LLP
- Wainschaf Associates, Inc.
- Richard F. White
Co-Chairs: Stephan von Schenk and Dean Kolligian, Adirondack Trust Company
Robert Hayes, MD
With general event inquires or if you are interested in volunteering, contact:
- Klare Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8765
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, contact:
- Meredith Woolford at email@example.com or 518-583-8779
With media inquiries, contact:
- Peter Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8679