The Regional Therapy Center at The Springs on Weibel Avenue offers outpatient physical and occupational therapy and athletic training. In addition to a fully equipped rehab gym, this location offers an area with a special plyometric and dance rehab sprung floor.
This office is conveniently located off Northway Exit 15, is wheelchair accessible, and has plenty of on-site parking.
- Back and Neck Rehabilitation, including the McKenzie Method
- Biomechanical Foot Assessment and custom foot orthotics
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Therapy Programs:
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Incontinence
- Pregnancy-related back and leg pain
- Recovery from breast cancer surgery
- Hand Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Sports Performance Outcomes with Rehabilitation and Training
Call 518-583-8383 to make an appointment at any of our locations:
- Washington Street
- The Springs on Weibel Avenue
- Malta Commons Business Park
- Care Lane
- Milton Health Center
Hours of Operation
Mon- Thur: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thank you for selecting us for your care.
When you present for services, please have your photo identification. Payment is expected at time of service.