Comprehensive Women’s Health Services
Serving women of all ages, from adolescence through post-menopause
- Care for pregnancy, labor, and birth
- Gynecologic exams and screenings
- Primary care, including sick visits, routine physicals, and preventive care
- Diagnosis, treatment, and management of acute and chronic illness including diabetes, high blood pressure, and osteoporosis
- Breast exams
- Peri-menopause/menopause care
- Family planning services
- Patient education
Have an appointment with us? Below you’ll find our initial patient registration forms. Please print, complete and bring with you to your appointment.
This practice is a service of Saratoga Regional Medical, P.C. and an member of the Saratoga Hospital Medical Group.
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please call (518) 363-8815 for an appointment.
Fax: (518) 363-8831
Thank you for selecting us for your care.
When you present for services, please have your photo identification. Payment is expected at time of service.