Hold a SPOT at Urgent Care
Urgent Care at Wilton Medical Arts is now offering the opportunity for our patients to schedule a same-day visit at our Urgent Care.
- You can call 518-580-2224 to “hold a spot” between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- When you call and hold a spot, you will be seen in our next available exam room
- this is all a part of our efforts to reduce your time to be seen by a provider
- Please note, emergencies in health care understandably take precedence
Urgent Care is open seven days a week
at convenient hours to provide care when your doctor’s office is closed and you need treatment for minor illnesses and injuries. Care is provided on a walk-in basis, so no appointment is necessary.
Please note that Urgent Care is NOT for life-threatening conditions. If you think you’re having a heart attack or stroke, call 9-1-1 immediately or get to a hospital Emergency Department.
Our Urgent Care center is staffed by physicians and physician assistants.
We offer prompt, professional treatment for conditions such as:
- Sprains, strains, and simple fractures
- Muscle aches and pains
- Cuts, scrapes, and minor wounds
- Minor pediatric illnesses
- Stomach pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Sore throats, colds, coughs, and wheezing
- Minor eye injuries, infections, or irritation
- Rashes and burns
- Insect bites
- Urinary tract infections
- Routine gynecological problems
Treatment is generally quicker and less costly than traditional emergency room care. Laboratory and medical imaging (X-ray) services are available on-site. Urgent Care is handicapped-accessible and has plenty of parking.
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sat: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sun: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Main Phone: 518-580-2273 or 518-580-2210
New Year’s Eve (If it’s Monday-Friday): 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
New Year’s Eve (If it’s Saturday or Sunday): 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
New Year’s Day: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Memorial Day: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fourth of July: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Labor Day: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
Christmas Eve (If it’s Monday-Friday): 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Christmas Eve (If it’s Saturday or Sunday): 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Christmas Day: CLOSED
Thank you for selecting us for your care. When you present for services, please have your photo identification. Payment is expected at time of service.