Nutritional Services at Saratoga Hospital
Nutrition Services at Saratoga Hospital cover a comprehensive range of medical nutrition therapies to meet the individual needs of patients. Expert staff members take the time to address your questions and concerns about eating well, work with you to develop healthy lifestyle habits and tailor their recommendations to your specific goals.
We offer a broad spectrum of services to help patients lay the foundation for a lifetime of healthy food choices. Our registered dietitians are available to work with you, one on one, to develop a customized, personalized nutritional plan. They have extensive training, and success, in helping people make lifelong positive changes. They work with you to develop a strategy of small manageable changes over time and are there to support you every step of the way.
We understand the needs of today’s busy individuals and their families. Your plan will be based on science, research and proven strategies to help ensure your safety and success. Plus, it will include practical options that will work best for you.
Our registered dietitians are:
- Certified by New York State
- Dedicated to their profession. Many have master’s degrees or advanced credentials in nutrition specialties, such as diabetes training and weight management.
- Experts in developing customized plans to meet your needs and goals. As a result, we consistently receive high scores for customer satisfaction.
- Available to provide lifelong, non-judgmental support and the extra motivation that can make all the difference when challenges arise or the going gets tough.
“Our customized plans are based on science, research, and proven strategies. They include practical options that meet the needs of today’s busy individuals and their families. Our registered dietitians provide lifelong, non-judgmental support and the extra motivation that can make all the difference when challenges arise or the going gets tough.”
– Lisa Hodsgon, RD, CDN, CDE
Clinical Nutrition Manager
Outpatient Nutrition Services are available at the following locations:
- Saratoga Bariatric Surgery & Weight Loss Program
- Saratoga Community Health Center
- Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care – Mechanicville
- Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care – Saratoga
- Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care – Scotia Glenville
- Saratoga Surgery Center (2nd Floor)
Evening hours are also available at Wilton Medical Arts.
Click on any service to view more information.
Please note: A physician referral is required regardless of insurance coverage and can be faxed to 518-886-5880. Once we receive the referral, we will contact you to schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you. Because many insurance companies cover these services, we encourage you to check with your insurance provider before scheduling an appointment. If it does not include coverage, Saratoga Hospital’s Financial Assistance Program might be able to help. Please call (518) 583-8343 to learn more.
For other questions, please contact Nutrition Services at call 518-886-5121.