We offer comprehensive, supportive Outpatient Nutrition Services to help patients lay the foundation for a lifetime of healthy food choices.
Our registered dietitians are available to work with you, one on one, to develop a personalized nutritional plan.
We address these nutrition issues:
- Weight-loss management, including preparation for bariatric surgery and ongoing post-operative support
- Diabetes education and management
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Heart-healthy eating plans for those with high blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Sports nutrition
- Any other special dietary needs
We also offer seminars and other dietary-related community programs.
Outpatient Nutrition Services are available at the following locations:
- Saratoga Surgery Center (2nd Floor)
- Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Primary Care Saratoga
- Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Primary Care Scotia Glenville
- Saratoga Community Health Center
- Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Primary Care Malta
Please note: A physician referral is required. Please check with your insurance provider to see if your coverage includes nutritional counseling. If not, Saratoga Hospital’s Financial Assistance Program might be able to help.
For more information on our outpatient dietary Services, call 518-886-5121.