We offer comprehensive, supportive Outpatient Nutrition Services to help patients lay the foundation for a lifetime of healthy food choices.
Our registered dietitians are available to work with you, one on one, to develop a personalized nutrition plan to address the following:
- Weight-loss management, including preparation for bariatric surgery and ongoing post-operative support
- Diabetes education and management
- Gestational diabetes
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Heart-healthy eating plans for those with high blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Sports nutrition
- Any other special nutrition needs
We also offer seminars and other nutrition-related community programs.
Outpatient Nutrition Services are available at Saratoga Surgery Center, 2nd floor; Milton Health Center; Saratoga Family Physicians; Saratoga Family Physicians at Malta; Saratoga Family Health; Schuylerville Family Health; Scotia-Glenville Family Medicine; and the Saratoga Community Health Center.
A physician referral is required. Please check with your insurance provider to see if your coverage includes nutrition counseling. If not, Saratoga Hospital’s Financial Assistance Program might be able to help.
For more information on our Outpatient Nutrition Services, call 518-886-5121.