Obstetrics and Gynecology
Saratoga OBGYN at Myrtle Street, formerly Myrtle Street Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C., is dedicated to quality, patient-centered women’s healthcare that helps the patient understand her options and determine her own best choices. Obstetrics’ family-centered approach to maternity care includes programs to support the entire family and works in concert with our Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Midwifery and Women’s Health Services providers. Our gynecological team works collaboratively with the patient on medical, surgical, and preventive care for female reproductive health, with lab and imaging services conveniently located on site.
Obstetrics specializes in pregnancy and childbirth, providing prenatal and postpartum care. Our experienced team provides reassuring, personalized care throughout every step of the pregnancy, including high-risk pregnancy care. Our collaborative approach addresses everything from nutrition to lactation, as well as programs to help the whole family confidently welcome your newborn home.
- Prenatal and Postnatal Services
- High Risk Pregnancy Care
- Lactation Counseling
- Nutrition Counseling
- Infant Care
- Family Education Programs
Gynecology provides medical and surgical treatment of diseases of the female reproductive system, as well as routine prevention services. Our practice provides compassionate, respectful care addressing fertility, birth control, cancer prevention, sexually transmitted infections, menopause, endometriosis, female incontinence, and other health issues.
- Routine Preventive Services
- STD Prevention & Treatment
- Infertility Services
- Contraception Counseling
- Robotic, Laparoscopic, and Laser Surgery
- Gynecological Oncology
- Premenstrual and Menopausal Management
William J. Hickey Women’s Health Services
Each childbirth experience is uniquely memorable, and William J. Hickey Women’s Health Services is dedicated to providing the quality and comfort you need to welcome the newest addition to your family.
Services and amenities include:
- Comfortable, private birthing suites, with overnight accommodations for a support person;
- State-of-the-art surgical suite for Cesarean sections;
- Family-centered education programs including childbirth preparation, infant care, breastfeeding, Dads on Duty, infant safety and CPR, and prenatal yoga;
- Mother and baby care;
- A variety of pain management options, including inhaled nitrous oxide (laughing gas);
- Lactation consultants;
- In-house 24/7 midwifery services and neonatal hospitalists;
- Home health for early discharge; and
- Follow-up care and other services to help keep your family healthy.
Visiting hours can be viewed here.