Our occupational therapy professionals can help patients of all ages overcome physical, sensory, and cognitive impairments to prevent deformity, improve abilities, and compensate for limitations. Treatment focuses on the skills necessary for daily living—at home, work, and school.
Occupational Therapy Services
- Activities of daily living retraining
- Arthritis program
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Custom splints and orthotics
- Hand therapy and rehabilitation
- Stroke and head injury recovery
- Neurological rehabilitation
Note: We are a Saratoga County Committee on Pre-School Education (CPSE) itinerant provider for occupational and speech therapy. For more information about occupational therapy, click here.