Our Performing Artists Rehabilitation Program takes a unique approach to rehabilitation and provides exceptional care for artists, by artists. The program was designed specifically to meet the rehabilitation needs of dancers, gymnasts, figure skaters, actors, singers, and musicians. Services are provided at The Springs on Weibel Avenue, where our dance rehabilitation studio is outfitted with a Harlequin sprung floor, Alva ballet barres, and floor-to-ceiling mirrors. Performing Artists Rehabilitation combines careful guidance and comprehensive, specialized physical, occupational, and speech therapy.
Performing Artist Rehabilitation Services
- Analysis of intrinsic and extrinsic injury factors
- Analysis of biomechanics, patho-mechanics, and injury patterns
- Ergonomic evaluation of footwear, flooring, costuming, and instrument type
- Individualized treatment program
- Hands-on manual therapy
- Dynamic balance and core stabilization for performance-specific activities
- Technique modification for injury prevention
- Consultation on technique, performance enhancement, and injury prevention
- Classical point shoe readiness evaluation
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 518-583-8383.