Our speech-language pathologists treat speech, language, cognitive, communication, voice, oral-motor, fluency, and swallowing disorders in individuals of all ages, from preschoolers to the elderly. Services include:
- Articulation therapy
- Augmentative and prosthetic device training
- Cognitive, communication, language, and speech rehabilitation for adults
- Free pediatric speech and language screenings
- Pediatric services for children with delays or problems in speech and language skills
- Stroke recovery
- Stuttering and cluttering therapy
- Swallowing evaluation and therapy
- Video fluoroscopy of swallow function testing for ages 13 to adult (in conjunction with a radiologist)
- Voice therapy
Note: We are a Saratoga County Committee on Pre-School Education (CPSE) itinerant provider for occupational and speech therapy.
For more information about speech-language pathology, click here.